- Provide members with the most cost effective risk financing mechanisms to selected property, casualty, workers’ compensation, liability and other coverages.
- To manage these programs to assure fiscal soundness, superior service, stability of cost, effective loss prevention and education programs to benefit and meet the public, the employee and the counties’ needs.
- Assist members with Coverage and risk exposure assessments in regards to assets, services, and acquisitions.
- Help members with risk transfer agreements with contractors or other agencies.
- Provide trend analysis of member’s activity in each program to assist with loss containment and coverage placements.
Statement of Revenue and Expenditures
Statement of Net Assets
Annual ReportsAudit Reports